This tutorial described how to install APC cache module on your php environment (WAMP).First we insure about our version of APC cache which is based on compiler version.
Also checkout other tutorial of PHP Cache,
- Prevent Browser cache in PHP
- How to Cache XML file in php
- Simple Tutorial Of APC Cache PHP
- Cache-Control HTTP Headers
- How to install APC cache on Wamp
- Create Cache File Depend On File
There are two type APC versions.
If your php compiler version is “Compiler: MSVC6 (Visual C++ 6.0)” ,Then we need to APC VC6 version Otherwise APC VC9 version.We will check compiler version from
phpinfo file of wamp server.
Step 1 : We will download require version of
php_apc.dll file from here
As per my compiler I was downloaded ‘APC 3.1.6 for PHP 5.3 vc6’
Step 2 : We will paste this dll into
c: /wamp/bin/php/ext/ folder.
Step 3 : We will restart wamp or machine.
Step 4 : Enabled APC module from PHP Extension list.
Step 5 : paste the below configuration parameter into
1 2 3 4 5 6
[APC] apc.enabled = 1 apc.shm_segments = 1 apc.shm_size = 64M apc.max_file_size = 10M apc.stat = 1
Step 6 : Restart the wamp server or Machine.
Step 7 : Open php info file of wamp server.
If we will find APC module configuration into php info file then everything is ok and installed otherwise something is wrong.
Latest posts by Parvez (see all)
- Export HTML Table Data to Excel, CSV, PNG and PDF using jQuery Plugin - October 8, 2015
- Simple Pagination with PHP and MySQl Using jQuery - October 4, 2015
- Dynamic Tree with JSTree, PHP and MySQL - September 29, 2015