Facebook announced in October,The following change will go into effect on January 9th, 2013,Normally facebook pushed the code first Wednesday of the month as per his Breaking Change Policy,due to January 2nd is a company holiday so his standard Tuesday push will be delayed.
Please note that January 9th is the second Wednesday of the month,
- Removing unused splash_screen_url and gamebar_image_url properties
- Removing Dashboard REST API methods
- Using canonical URLs when fetching data using link_stat table
Check out the Developer Roadmap for all updates on breaking changes.
Latest posts by Parvez (see all)
- Midnight.js – jQuery Plugin to Switch Fixed Headers - September 29, 2014
- Facebook : New Graph API v2.1 and updated iOS and Android SDKs - September 24, 2014
- How To Add RowId and RowClass on Datatable - September 22, 2014